Monday, February 8, 2010

the big move.

Ok. so i don't have any projects right now because we switch my studio with my 14 year old daughters room. I needed more space and she wanted a smaller room so that worked out perfectly. Yesterday we did all the switching. (I am too old for all that physical work) But we got her room basically set up, she just has to put a few things away. And when my awesome; amazing husband came home from work he hung my slated walls (that I just got) and then put the 12x12 paper trays up and then we started to organize some more. I have a long way to go but i will get there.
I will have to post some pictures with my kids helping put up the walls. And I promise once my room is done I will post those pictures too. I am so happy and so excited. I don't want to go to work today. I want to go in my room and organize it. My hubby had to drag me out of it last night so we could eat and relax some. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment